Patient Advisors Full & Part Time Vacancies
Mon – Fri / Some weekends & evenings
Locations: Teignmouth, Bishopsteignton & Chudleigh
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and supportive GP Practice?
We are looking for candidates who possess excellent communication skills, a compassionate and friendly nature, together with the ability to work in a demanding environment and an aptitude for great customer service.
The right candidate will deliver a high standard of service to all patients, visitors, and colleagues in accessing the appropriate services in a professional, courteous, efficient, and effective way over the telephone, face to face and via other communication programs.
Main duties of the job:
- Deal with patients at reception desk, deal with their enquiries, book appointments, amend and change appointments as required.
- Answer telephone and deal with all enquiries, directing patients to the appropriate place and /or person.
- Ensure information is recorded on the patient record accurately and factually.
- Computer data inputting; processing and recording information in line with practice protocols.
- Supporting GP ‘s with general administration, including contacting patients , health care professionals, communicating information and making appointments.
Salary is £10.65 per hour – There is a 3-month probationary period.