Eligibility for the Shingles National Immunisation Program:
- 50+ With a severely weakened immune system (severely immuno-compromised) They’re eligible for 1st September 2023
- Turning 65? From the 1st September, if you’re turning 65 you will be eligible from your birthday.
- 70 – 79 are now eligible for the Shingles vaccine.
- Under 50 with a severely weakened immune system are not eligible.
- Under 64 or 65 to 69 before Septemer 1st 2023 are also not eligible.
- Finally, 80 year old’s and over are NOT eligible.
*PATIENTS RECEIVING A STEM CALL TRANSPLANT MAY BE ELIGIBLE FROM AGE 18*